The Blackwood - A luxury mountain hideaway in the picturesque township of Sassafras in Melbourne's Dandenong Ranges.
Situated in the heart of the Sassafras village, yet hidden in a private location overlooking the Sassafras Creek Gully, The Blackwood is a haven from city life. This elegant one bedroom villa combines a superb, classically designed interior with state of the art technology.
The Blackwood is the ultimate getaway experience, with a stunning list of features, including:
- Superb classically designed interior by Melbourne designer, Justin Bishop.
- Elegant styling with immaculate attention to detail
- Open gas fire place
- Luxurious King size bed
- Exquisite bed linen
- 55" flat screen plasma television
- Cinematic surround sound
- Large Spa
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- AirPlay (to stream your media wirelessly)
- Complimentary cable television (Foxtel)
- Self contained kitchenette
- Gourmet mini bar
- Generous continental breakfast
- Cooked breakfast delivered to your door (available on request for an additional fee)
- Deluxe pod coffee machine
- Gorgeous toiletries
- Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
- Under floor heating in bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- Full size hairdryer
- Luxurious spa bathrobes
- The Blackwood Umbrella
- The Blackwood sleeveless winter vests
- Iron and ironing board
- Private Balcony
- Private entrance and off street Car Parking
The Blackwood is in a quiet, private location but is less than a minutes walk from shops, cafes and restaurants in Sassafras.